Sunday, September 26, 2010

ZOYA Wonderful review

Hello my Sweet Nail-Art Lovers.
Today i am posting my review of new "Wonderful" collection by Zoya, that i recently received in my mail. I will Also soon post the rest of Zoya's Seasonal called "Wicken" .
Even that i was so excited to get it and try these colors out, every time i look at these polishes i have a deja vue feeling. I mean don't get me wrong, colors are gorgeous, and quality is as always outstanding, however some of the polishes really reminded me other colors by zoya.
I also want to mention that i was surprised with how colors came out on the nails, some look way much nicer that my first "bottle" impression. My only wish for Zoya, is to stop cloning redish colors and add a litle spalsh on something unexpected. May be more in blue tones...
Anyway, here are pictures, so you can judge yourself.
Shawn

Cola
Kristi
Burke
Stacy
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner