Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am number 2 :)

Today Brooke finally annonced the results of the nail -art contest, i have got a second place, which is really not bad. I am very proud of myself, because i honestly wanted to beleive but nether really expected.
Thank you very much Brooke! i am so so happy! it was really fun to make the nails and to wait for the results too. i really wish i could see other submitions too.
I feel like i want to take part in more contests, because this is really exciting.
For those who want to see the my contest design and a winer design, here is the link
http://getchanailsdid.blogspot.com/2009/03/nail-art-contest-winner.html

And here is another nails that i did for the contest - fish bone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner