Saturday, March 6, 2010

I am back

Hello my sweet dear Nail-art lovers.
That was an amazing week for me, i fell in love with San Francisco and California. We had such a great time where, and i am truly amazed by this city. Those of you who live in around SF - you, guys are so so lucky :) I ll later post some pictures from the trip, as soon as i get a chance to look at it.
Anyway, right now i have for you a manicure...
I had some really weird experience in the San Francisco exploratorium - we went through "Tactile Dome". In a few words - it is a spherical path that you have to crow in the complete darkness, with only scene of touch as a guidness. If youa re interested you can just google it or read this review - which i find really cool and vivid - http://itotd.com/articles/236/the-tactile-dome/
The sad thing is that i did not really get to enjoy it as much as a writer of this review, because i freaked so bad, that right now i am even ashamed of it. Likely Eric was where with me, and i hold his hand the entire trip - so again i did not really get much of the tactile experience :( I just wish i was not so afraid ,and i regret now not going second time.
So this manicure is inspired buy this interesting experience in tactile dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner