Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St Patrick nails vol. 2

So here is the second green manicure that i promised you yesterday. Here i used different shades of green then in previous Mani. I like those shades better.
Also i decided to update my blog design to something spring looking. So the green design is not about St. Patrick day, but however represent a spring and dreams about summer.
Check out my new header - this is actually first time i don't have a nails or manicures on my header, but i think i came up with the pretty creative one ,and crazy as well.
It suppose to look like the grace is draining out of the nail polish bottle, and form the grace island that host the tron. And the nails polish bottle is actually located on this tron... I know this is crazy... but do YOU like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner