Monday, October 5, 2009

Drug Store Findings

I hope to make this type of posts regular here, so i can tell you about interesting nail-art related things found in the drug store and supermarkets - cheap and easy to get.
Here is a Fantasy maker polish from Walgreens. This polish is very unusual - i have not seen anything like this, the stripes are so tiny and super sparkly, and where are pretty a lot of glitter in every mll. On the pictures it is 2 coats, but this polish will work the best over darker color.
I am super pleased with it - i honestly did not expect it to be any good for 1.99 or so, but it exceed all my expectation and will take a sparkle spot in my collection.
Oh and this loittle "RIP" thing on the lid, isn't it super cute?








Oh and a weekly or so picture of Marshal! He is growing big. I recently got him vaccinated and get a license for him.I hoped that having a license will make him behave better, but unfrotunately it did not work at all, he is still my Bad orange chicken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner