Thursday, October 8, 2009

First snow in colorado

Unbelievable, it was snowing all day long today, and they forecast more snow and cold this weekend. I don't even have worm cloths yet, it does not suppose to get that cold in early October.
Where is a saying - if you don't like the weather in Colorado, just wait 10 minutes :) (because weather here is unpredictable and changes really quick)
Anyway if i don't have worm cloths, i at least can make a winter manicure lol. I know the most creative idea, but i just needed smf quick, because again, no time at all with this crazy life.



And also i decided try to learn One Stroke nail art technique - it is very popular in Russia now. I would not say that this is really hard, but definately require a lot of practice. So here is my first attenpt , i mean it does look like a first attempt too... I am going to get better paints, and keep practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner